Nurses do not work a 9 to 5 job! They work long hours, and many work night shifts, having to sleep when everyone else is awake.
Nurses also must wake up for very early starts; and, if working extended shifts, may not be making their way home until late at night. This can cause ongoing fatigue and difficulty in getting to sleep and waking up.
Calming and relaxing Essential Oils can help support sleep. These include Lavender, Roman Chamomile, Frankincense, and Restful Blend.
But the effects of disrupted sleep patterns can mean that daytime tiredness and sleepiness is an ongoing issue. If nurses are not able to rest and recharge between shifts, finding the energy to perform in a busy, hands-on, skilled position can be difficult.
Essential Oils can provide an energizing and uplifting boost to the body and brain when nurses are experiencing fatigue and lack of sleep. They can help to improve productivity and increase focus and concentration. These oils include:
• WILD ORANGE
• Encouraging Blend
• Uplifting Blend
• Focus Blend
WILD ORANGE has multiple health benefits and an energizing aroma that can uplift and energize the mind and body. Cold expressed from the orange rind, it has a sweet, fresh, citrus aroma and a high monoterpene content.
WILD ORANGE also possesses stimulating and purifying qualities, making it ideal to support healthy immune system function.
• Use in an all-purpose spray to cleanse and purify surfaces.
• Add a drop to your water every day for a burst of flavor and to promote overall health.*
• Diffuse to uplift mood and energy levels and to freshen the air.
• For an energizing boost, dispense one to two drops in the palm of your hand along with equal parts Peppermint and Frankincense. Rub palms together and inhale deeply from palms, then rub on the back of neck.
• For an invigorating shower, add a few drops of Essential Oil to a body wash.
• Blend and dilute with the Digestive Blend and apply topically around belly button to support healthy digestion.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
DIFFUSION: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
INTERNAL USE: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
TOPICAL USE: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
QUESTION – WHICH WILD ORANGE PRACTICAL USE ARE YOU MOST LIKELY TO TRY FIRST?